- To create zeal amongst students and faculty members towards sports.
- To organize training, coaching and education in sports for everybody so that they can learn to keep themselves physically fit.
- To enhance the interest of participants in the field of sports.
- To achieve the goals we plan to organize various competitions in the following sports: football, cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, chess, carom and badminton etc.
- To promote every individuals’ health, physical well-being as well as the acquisition of physical skill among the students.
- The committee aspires to inculcate qualities such as sportsmanship, team spirit and bonding.
- It is designed to serve the interests of the student’s community in competitive sports and other recreational activities i.e. both indoor and outdoor.
Orientation Programme & Convocation –
- The committee shall promote sports activities by motivating students and members of faculty.
- Promoting team spirit by making healthy competition.
- To organize regular sports events in order to train students for state and national level competitions.
- To arrange for better coaching facilities.
- Proper maintenance of sports accessories.
- To provide necessary infrastructure for the sports.
The Orientation Programme and the Convocation is taken by the committee every year hand in hand with the SSM College. The Convocation program is a one-day event & the Orientation Program is a two-day event to welcome the fresh batch and is lined with interactions, speeches by the heads of the institute, guest speakers, case reading sessions, and even a cultural program. The Committee plays a role in the scheduling and organization of these events to ensure that they run smoothly.
|THE SPORT CELL MEMBERS ARE:
|Shri Swami Ji Maharaj Group Of Colleges Datia
||Name of Member
||Mr. PANKAJ VERMA
||Mr. AKSHAY GARDNER
||Mr. ABHISHEK SINGH
||Mrs. OSHINE WALTER
||Miss. SADHANA NAMDEV